God made each baby special and unique and even the youngest babies need to begin to hear and know this. We offer a safe and loving Christian environment that fosters spiritual development by giving babies the opportunity to hear God’s name through Bible stories, songs and prayers. We also keep our teacher-to-child-ratios low to ensure that our staff can provide plenty of personal attention for these precious little ones.
Your Child Will Need
- Enrollment paperwork completed
- Pre-made bottles
- Two sets of extra clothes
- Supply of diapers & diaper cream
- Hat and jacket for buggy ride when necessary.
- We supply blankets, bibs, burp cloths, wipes and crib sheets so there is no need to bring those things. (But you are more than welcome to bring them from home if you would like.)
Please label everything with your child's name!!
Developing Daily Routines
- Hellos & Goodbyes
- Eating & Mealtimes
- Sleeping & Napping
- Playing with toys
- Enjoying Bible stories and books
- Tasting food
- Having fun with music and movement
- Going outdoors
||Buggy Ride/Story Ttime/Bubbles
||Buggy Ride/Story Time/Bubbles
- Diaper changing and wash time as needed in between activities
- Extra naps as needed
- Weekly art project on Fridays
Back to Programs